When you’re looking for a site to house your regional headquarters, back office or regional office, you need quality sites, labor, and connectivity at affordable pricing. This is why the Sterling Illinois area is an increasingly popular choice for back-office facilities, company/regional headquarters.
High speed data services are available through several area providers, from DSL through T6 and fiber optic cabling.
Affordable, desirable sites are easy to find in the Sterling area, including:
- Redeveloped riverfront and downtown sites available
- Variety of office park locations
- Existing and shovel-ready sites
- Costs average $1-$3 less per square foot than in nearby areas
We have a labor force of nearly 30,000 within fifty miles, two-thirds with manufacturing and logistics experience! With a broad range of workforce training programs and our experience labor force, we can bring your business up to speed quickly.
Great labor relations and lower labor costs in the area save your business money, too:
- Up to 10% lower than US averages
- Up to 13% lower than Illinois averages
- Up to 15% lower than suburban Chicago averages